The IMA offers four levels of membership to address the diverse needs of the mentoring community. Each level is described below, along with the corresponding annual membership fee. Membership is accepted at any time during the year.
Take Your Mentorship to the Next Level
See Your Mentoring Capabilities Realized Through a Partnership with IMA
- Access to all former archived webinars
- Access to our peer-reviewed magazine, “Connect”
- Networking with others in your profession
- Links to research on mentoring
- Reduced fees for IMA conferences
- Access to speakers and trainers endorsed by the IMA
- Opportunity to accredit your mentoring program and receive credentialing as a mentoring consultant
- Receive discount pricing on IAP Publications
This membership is for universities, corporations or government agencies, whether federal or local. Membership may include “five” individuals rather than simply listing the name of the organization. All will receive the same membership benefits, mailings, and information. Delegates are not required.
Pay By Check
Checks may be made out to the “International Mentoring Association”.
4211 NW 186th Street Newberry, Fl. 32669
For additional information, please call: 386-243-5370
*Two additional categories of membership include Emeritus and Life. These categories are expended by the Board of Directors under special circumstances, ie.: Past Presidents and/or Posthumous. Email us for more information.