|Founded in 1999 by George F. Johnson, IAP is a social science publisher of academic and scholarly book series, monographs, handbooks, encyclopedia and journals. IAP\'s goal is to develop a comprehensive collection of materials that break down and define specific niches that lack high-level research material in the fields of Education, Psychology, Management, Leadership, Educational Technology, Mathematics, and Black studies. IAP offers products in both print and electronic formats where possible.|
Do you wish to publish?
Support services including proofreading, typesetting, and graphics design.
IAP will print, market, and fullfill orders globally.
Members Receive Special Pricing on Select Books - Join Today!
IMA offers free onthly webinars, The Link newsletter, and timely mentoring tips on our website. Many additional benefits are available to members, including:
- Access to all former archived webinars
- Access to our peer-reviewed magazine, "Connect"
- Networking with others in your profession
- Links to research on mentoring
- Reduced fees for IMA conferences
- Access to speakers and trainers endorsed by the IMA
- Opportunity to accredit your mentoring program and receive credentialing as a mentoring consultant
- Join IMA a Supportive Community that will Enhance your Mentoring Practices!